Grunge: Seattle, revised edition
- “A fantastic guide to the key dates and places of the era.”—David de Sola, author of Alice in Chains: The Untold Story.
- “The book is awesome and I highly recommend it if you are a fan of the American 90′s rock music scene. . . . Henderson does a great job.” —Rock N Roll Buzz
- “A detailed history of artists and key players in the music’s development . . . it’s also a guide to locations that were significant for grunge rockers.” —mynorthwest.com
- “A must read, not only for die hard grunge music fans, but for anyone with an interest in the evolution of American music.” —Perceptive Travel Blog
- “A treat” —Seattle Subsonic
- “Focused and to the point . . . informative and entertaining” —Bill’s Music Forum